From strategy development to participant selection to training to coaching & mentoring for sustained delivery of results, our experts are leaders and specialists with Lean Six Sigma based continuous process improvement program deployment and leadership experiences from well-known benchmarked fortune 100/500 CPI Program implementations.
A Continuous Process Improvement Program is defined as an organization’s transformative initiative to enhance its performance by continuously improving its processes, products, and services. Tactegra leverages Lean Six Sigma as its foundation, and our Master Black Belts lead our Continuous Process Improvement Program implementations and guide our clients through the program lifecycle of:
The initiative’s goal usually is to increase value and continue to achieve or exceed the shifting needs of their constituents and stakeholders. To this end, employees and leaders need to constantly assess and analyze the current state of the business, identify inefficiencies, and remove them. Specialty training is required for employees and leaders alike.
Tactegra leverages Lean Six Sigma as its base for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Programs. Our approach to the development and deployment of a CPI Program is multifaceted:
- Strategy Development – Develop the CPI strategy and strategic intent as the programs anchor
- Culture Preparedness – prepare the culture by for the deployment of the CPI strategies, leveraging all aspects of change management
- Organizational Alignment – centralized or decentralized models, which works best for culture
- Education – identify, train, mentor, and certify select employees at various levels of Lean Six Sigma
- Execution – develop project pipelines aligned to strategy, assign projects to certified employees and execute
Tactegra Master Black Belts are usually at the helm of Continuous Process Improvement Program deployments and have found that success hinges predominantly on the Cultural Preparedness of the organization. To ensure the right emphasis is placed on the right variable at the right time, beyond the multifaceted approach articulated above, Tactegra generally segment and measure CPI program deployments into 3-phases of Adoption, Maturity, and Integration that occur over a 3–5-year span.
Set Aside Capability
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- CVE SDVOSB Certified
Unique Entity Identifier:
Primary NAICS & SIN:
GSA MAS Contract Number: