Products and Services
Tactegra Consulting Services is the heart & soul of our organization. We offer innovative solutions for the complex problems faced by our clients on a daily basis. From strategy development to implementation, our consultants are armed with a variety of expert industry knowledge and insights that transcend the mainstream. Keeping the unique nature of our client’s business at the forefront, we bring a distinguished problem solving approach to improving our client’s business performance as a core capability.
This solution is specifically focused on clients engaged in enterprise or business transformation. This service also provides optimal solutions for clients experiencing recurring problems that adversely impacts overall business performance. Our typical engagements include:
- Strategic Advisory – Act as a trusted advisor on critical business areas.
- Business Process Services -Define, document and catalogue business processes based on current business needs, risk and controls.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Automation of processes and workflows to increase business efficiency.
- Change Management – Develop and manage change processes in support of other initiatives.
- Data Quality Management – Define and improve the level of data quality in an organization.
- Technology Integration Support – Assist in integration of existing technology rollouts by giving clients the right resources, at the right time, for the right job. Whether an ERP system implementation or an enterprise PMO
- Technology Delivery Services – Using standard methodologies (i.e. ITIL) to develop and deploy new technology solutions, Tactegra’s technology consultants will ensure that all of the variable components are synchronized throughout the initiative lifecycle.
Tactegra’s Project Solutions (TPS) is an alternative for clients who currently use or are in need of project management support of any kind. Our TPS team works at either at your site or a Tactegra location and is dedicated to you. The outcome is a reduced risk, but price competitive solution. The client retains control of the work, while Tactegra takes on ownership of delivery of the project.
This solution is designed as a skilled resource business model for clients and typically include:
- Strategy Realization and Initiative Planning – Help client translate strategy into action. Includes strategy, tactics and metrics which will then transform into projects. Create a program roadmap.
- Program Management Office – Develop standards and operating model for controlling of programs and projects across the enterprise or organization.
- Project Services (Remote or Onsite) – Project managers lead critical projects through all phases of execution. Location and rates dependent upon business needs. Tactegra offers remote and onsite options.
- Project Rescue – A project is in red and in trouble. We come in to get the project back on track.
- Staff Augmentation – We provide the skilled resources to augment your current project management staff.
- Construction Project Management – For our client’s construction projects, our project managers can help ensure the work is completed on-time and on-budget
Tactegra’s Operational Excellence solutions are one of the fundamental services of our firm. As a core proficiency in our offerings since our inception, we bring a differentiated and flexible approach to continuous improvement and robust business problem solving. Whether utilizing our unique problem solving framework to resolve operational issues, or developing a unique OP Ex program that captures the value of your business’ culture, our world-class team of master experts will get it done.
This solution is specifically focused on clients whose focus is Operational Excellence program implementation or Process Infrastructure Transformation. This solution is also of keen interest for clients experiencing recurring process based problems that adversely impact the business, and can include:
- Strategic Advisory – Act as a trusted advisor on successful program deployment and integration
- Program Deployment – Design and deploy operational programs unique to our client environments to maximize results
- Training – Deliver training at all levels, standard or customized, to fulfill our client’s specific needs
- Transformational Project Services – Provide the resources and guidance to complete key projects or initiatives utilizing Op Ex methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma – Our masters in Lean and Six Sigma can provide all the training and support our clients need for a successful implementation of a program, or deliver initiatives for your firm
- Staff Augmentation – We provide the skilled and certified resources to augment your Op Ex or LSS initiatives to ensure completion of the work as expected
Training and Direct Hire Staffing
Since 2008, Tactegra has been delivering preeminent, industry benchmarked Lean and Six Sigma trainings and certifications. Our Master Black Belts and Lean Masters bring years of pragmatic, project-based experience across a multitude of industries straight into the classroom. Tactegra’s thinking centers on the “how,” which is why we are steadfast in our commitment to deliver the tools, steps, and processes necessary to put theory into practice; producing tangible business results. Training ranges from Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt certification programs to unique, hands-on implementation style workshops and project management.
In addition, Tactegra partners with our clients to source, test, and validate candidates for direct hire; ensuring they will deliver results as intended for positions difficult to fill such as CI, Six Sigma, Lean and Analysts. Our multiple years of hands-on expertise in these fields provide us with unique insights into candidate assessment which allow us to select candidates with the right amount of technical skill and aptitudes congruent with client expectations.